Friday, August 29, 2014

My New Job!


I am very excited to announce that I am leaving Henrico County Community Corrections after being employed there for 6 years! I accepted a position with the Prince William office of Criminal Justice Services as a Pretrial Investigator. Basically the same thing that I am doing now but I will not have to worry about a caseload, intakes etc.

With that being said-one thing I will miss is my 5 minute commute to work. I will now have a MUCH longer commute and will have to consider moving closer to Prince William County next year. I love Richmond so we will see. 

Another thing is that this job is night shift so that will be a MAJOR adjustment. I have a very hard time sleeping at night so I am hoping that working nights may help.

It is mixed emotions as I started out in 2008 as a intern then worked part-time and then was hired full-time. Some of my co-workers are like a second family to me. But I need to move on and am excited about the challenges that lay before me! 



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes changes are good, hope you enjoy your new job but don't forgets us please. We learn a lot front your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Chat with me and other fellow savers